When I shave their is black dots

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It’s like as if you can still see the hairs underneath and I can never get it fully smooth no matter how much I shave it! Does anyone know how to stop this happening?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
try waxing?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by black tea)
try waxing?
Any type of waxing specifically or is any fine?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Any type of waxing specifically or is any fine?
I don't really know, I would assume any is fine (professional is probably better though). I am guessing what you are seeing is hair under the skin, and the only way to get remove it temporarily is to pull the hair out of the follicle.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Oh... I used to wax but since lockdown and everything I don't go and I tried the wax strips from the store and that is just so useless and hurts wayyy to much!
I tried sugar waxing, but it was too time consuming but it is really good and it does not hurt. You can find videos on YouTube.

I do shave now, but the way, I prevent the 'black dots' is use baby shampoo or something really mild and mens razor that you can continue going over again and again. Then there aren't any!
Hudds999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How dark is your hair?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.51%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.19%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.48%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.38%

Watched Threads