prokaryotic cell summary ASAPWatch
what are the functions on a prokaryotic cell of the structures in the list below.
If you can find it from a reliable source and copy and paste it from there it is fine i just need 100% correct info.Also i am doing GCSE so pls can u not make the answer super technical but technical enough to be factual.Sos for all the requirements .
2) short hair line structures on surface of cell that allow the cell to attach to surfaces
3) supports the cell and prevents the cell changing shape/ prevents osmotic change
4) controls passage of substances into and out of cell
5) makes ribosomes
6)makes proteins (protein synthesis transcription)
7) gel like substance where most chemical reactions occur
8) extra loops of DNA- contains genes for antibiotic resistance.
9)long hair line structure that rotates so the cell can move.
If there is something you don’t understand, please feel free to ask 😊