farhan_mehmood1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have my gcse maths resit coming up this week with three papers. and i was wondering what the fastest way there is to revise for them?.
The way i've been revising is through corbett maths.com, where there are questions i practice but i've also got flashcards where i follow the way how to answer the questions.
is that a good way to revise, or are there any other techniques i could use? if so, that would be great!!!
izzxm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly just keep doing questions. When you think you’ve done enough questions, do some more! Make sure you mark your answers and understand why that’s the answer - also look over topics that you know you’re not too sure on. Good luck
WhyNotThree
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As many past exam questions as you can get your hands on. And then some.

Especially on any topics that you know you're not completely happy with. Try and find any marked past papers that you've got knocking about and look at questions you didn't do well on, then do those questions again. Then see if you can find any 'new' questions on the same topic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.3%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.44%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (83)
19.58%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.43%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.25%

Watched Threads