I can't cope with another lockdown

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am already really depressed for other stuff and struggled hugely in the first lockdown. The thought of another lockdown honestly terrifies me even if it is only for a few weeks. i would lose access to members of my family who act as a support network, the gym which really helps me, possibly education, lose my driving lessons....

Anyone else feel the same and gettign so angry at those demanding we another lockdown without giving a **** about the collateral damage?
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 month ago
izzxm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same here, i hated lockdown and i just want to be at school and finish A levels without being disadvantaged. I’m constantly stressed because i know everything could change and fall apart anyday
Ramipril
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some people are purely blinded by covid and can't see the collateral damage that is going to cause far more long term problems sadly
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am already really depressed for other stuff and struggled hugely in the first lockdown. The thought of another lockdown honestly terrifies me even if it is only for a few weeks. i would lose access to members of my family who act as a support network, the gym which really helps me, possibly education, lose my driving lessons....

Anyone else feel the same and gettign so angry at those demanding we another lockdown without giving a **** about the collateral damage?
Yes they ****ing piss me off saying they want another ******* lockdown, **** that
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I’m not sure what they’re not telling us. It’s seems unjustifiable
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Now they're talking about it for real https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...ional-22934490

This is ridiculous.

I am sick of this government and its scientists telling us what to do and controlling our lives.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.55%

Watched Threads