SaveMe11235
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm going to be posting a bunch of questions.
My current options for 2021 is to be in a degree apprenticeships, however I don't know what to put in my personal statement as I don't know which exact course I want to do, so should I just vaguely mention it and or wait till I for sure know what I want to do?
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SaveMe11235)
I'm going to be posting a bunch of questions.
My current options for 2021 is to be in a degree apprenticeships, however I don't know what to put in my personal statement as I don't know which exact course I want to do, so should I just vaguely mention it and or wait till I for sure know what I want to do?
Do you have any ideas at all for the field/area you want to go into? I'd say you're best to add reference to the area you'd be looking for an apprenticeship in, even if you don't know the specific course yet.
SaveMe11235
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Do you have any ideas at all for the field/area you want to go into? I'd say you're best to add reference to the area you'd be looking for an apprenticeship in, even if you don't know the specific course yet.
It would be in civil or mechanical engineering, but I’m not decided yet, and even which company with 🥴
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SaveMe11235)
It would be in civil or mechanical engineering, but I’m not decided yet, and even which company with 🥴
Good choices! In that case, I'd try and tailor your statement to engineering in general and then you can still take your time and decide
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads