Jellydetective
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do Edinburgh and the UEA’s literature departments compare? I know UEA has a reputation for its creative writing courses, but I haven’t heard so much about literature in general.
University of East Anglia
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jellydetective)
How do Edinburgh and the UEA’s literature departments compare? I know UEA has a reputation for its creative writing courses, but I haven’t heard so much about literature in general.
Hi Jellydetective we're pleased you're interested in studying at UEA. You're right, we are well known for our Creative Writing but our Literature degrees are well celebrated too. Norwich is also a fantastic place to study Literature having been named the UK's first UNESCO City of Literature. As a UEA Literature student, you'll benefit from being part of an institution that has been at the cutting-edge of literary criticism for half a century. We recommend you visit our Virtual Open Day to find out more from academics and students, but our website contains a wealth of information too. You can even use our chat function to speak to current students about life at UEA, through our Ask a Student platform. We have a couple of English Literature and Creative Writing students on there: https://www.uea.ac.uk/ask-a-student
Last edited by University of East Anglia; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (91)
28.26%
No - I have already returned home (43)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (61)
18.94%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
9.94%
No - I live at home during term anyway (95)
29.5%

Watched Threads