Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,

When you are at the age of when you need to go to uni. Do you have the chance to choose if you have a room/flat in uni or not?
beth03ax
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes you have choices. I start Uni in September 2021 and have seen ranges of accomodation available including catered and self-catered, en-suite/shared Wc/shower facilities. I have seen flats, apartments, studios, townhouses, halls and various room sizes
Stanza03
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

When you are at the age of when you need to go to uni. Do you have the chance to choose if you have a room/flat in uni or not?
Yes you do each university offer different accommodation what you don't pick usually are your flatmates.

Also each university is different when it comes to the selection process. Some may ask for you to choose a range they offer and others ask for you to just pick one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
34.12%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (721)
41.41%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.93%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.54%

Watched Threads