desiigirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i have four days left till two weeks of mocks, i have barely revised for maths and bc of lockdown i got nothing done,i am so screwed oh my god anyone got any tips at all to help??
TheTechJumbo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by desiigirl)
i have four days left till two weeks of mocks, i have barely revised for maths and bc of lockdown i got nothing done,i am so screwed oh my god anyone got any tips at all to help??
Do past papers. It covers a variety of topics over a shorter period of time. Identify the types of questions you get wrong and do loads of those types of questions
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
do go and revise
neney
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
watch corbettmaths vids on youtube!!

he explains them really well. do practice exam papers and for some of them they're explained on youtube.

i did the november 2019 gcse edexcel maths papers and i found a walkthrough vid on youtube (you can just search it) and they actually came up on my mock haha.
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maths genie is good. You can search for specific topics and videos, past papers, revision notes and etc will come up with it.
Mayaa1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by desiigirl)
watch primrosekitten on youtube she goes through the whole maths and science specification in like 2hours
szx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by neney)
watch corbettmaths vids on youtube!!

he explains them really well. do practice exam papers and for some of them they're explained on youtube.

i did the november 2019 gcse edexcel maths papers and i found a walkthrough vid on youtube (you can just search it) and they actually came up on my mock haha.
Wait for the maths paper what came up and what video are u talking about ?? please help
neney
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by szx)
Wait for the maths paper what came up and what video are u talking about ?? please help
i did the november 2019 edexcel (you can easily find it online).

and this is the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Frv6FdeP8
you can find more vids on his channel (:
szx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by neney)
i did the november 2019 edexcel (you can easily find it online).

and this is the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Frv6FdeP8
you can find more vids on his channel (:
Did that exact one come up in your mock that’s soo lucky hahahaha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (715)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (903)
42.8%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.41%

Watched Threads