The Student Room Group

AQA A Level History

Hi, I'm in Year 11 at the moment but have to choose what A Levels I would like to do this term and I was wondering if anyone does these topics and could tell me what they think of them 💕

Age of the crusades
Conflict with the Church in England

Thank you :smile:
Original post by livstaplesx
Hi, I'm in Year 11 at the moment but have to choose what A Levels I would like to do this term and I was wondering if anyone does these topics and could tell me what they think of them 💕

Age of the crusades
Conflict with the Church in England

Thank you :smile:

Heyy✨ I’m in Year 12 right not and I was an A* student for History GCSE! And I did do Conflict with the Church. I believe its pretty easy. Like the easiest I have done, and I have done soooo many topics like Nazi, Cold War, Elizabethan, Crime and Punishment, Conflicts on South Africa and moree. And for now one, the easiest ones and the most interest ones (for me) are Crime and Punishment and Conflict with Church. Why is it easy? Because its pretty simple to catch the ideas of everything. I always got full marks on this topic with no revising (like in mock papers) because its pretty simple to remember the main things, like Catholic against Protestant...and thats literally it. You then can read everything about the topic and you will see everything its pretty simple. Conflict with church you can already think that its because of this both religions...and it actually is😂. You then can link it to relationship with other countries like Spain. And then again, you can assume its because English Protestant and Spanish Catholic...and again correct! See? Its just really simple and really direct and its easy to think about an answer for everything, a reason for everything, thats why I liked it! Never heard of ages of Crusades😂. Good luck! I’m also a History A Level student, rn I’m getting As, trying to achieve the A* again :3
Original post by Franco28
Heyy✨ I’m in Year 12 right not and I was an A* student for History GCSE! And I did do Conflict with the Church. I believe its pretty easy. Like the easiest I have done, and I have done soooo many topics like Nazi, Cold War, Elizabethan, Crime and Punishment, Conflicts on South Africa and moree. And for now one, the easiest ones and the most interest ones (for me) are Crime and Punishment and Conflict with Church. Why is it easy? Because its pretty simple to catch the ideas of everything. I always got full marks on this topic with no revising (like in mock papers) because its pretty simple to remember the main things, like Catholic against Protestant...and thats literally it. You then can read everything about the topic and you will see everything its pretty simple. Conflict with church you can already think that its because of this both religions...and it actually is😂. You then can link it to relationship with other countries like Spain. And then again, you can assume its because English Protestant and Spanish Catholic...and again correct! See? Its just really simple and really direct and its easy to think about an answer for everything, a reason for everything, thats why I liked it! Never heard of ages of Crusades😂. Good luck! I’m also a History A Level student, rn I’m getting As, trying to achieve the A* again :3

Hi, have you got any resources or wesites that I can have for the cold war as I really need support

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending