sm060803
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey, so im kinda confused on which degree i should do. I know i definitely want to do finance but im not sure if its good to do banking and finance, accounting and finance, finance and management etc. Ive got AAA target grades, unfortunatly i didnt take A level maths as i didn't really know what i wanted to do when i chose them. Any help would be amazing, thank you.
izzxm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Look through all the courses and their modules and decide what sounds best for you - you still have a few months so don’t rush it too much! I’m sure all these degrees would lead you to the same type of job anyway so just do whatever sounds interesting for you.
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sm060803)
Hey, so im kinda confused on which degree i should do. I know i definitely want to do finance but im not sure if its good to do banking and finance, accounting and finance, finance and management etc. Ive got AAA target grades, unfortunatly i didnt take A level maths as i didn't really know what i wanted to do when i chose them. Any help would be amazing, thank you.
Hi sm060803,

It's really positive to hear that you have an area that you know you want to do! When looking into courses, most universities will list the modules that you would undertake as part of that course. Maybe you could make a list and keep track of whether any modules stand out to you (positively or negatively) to help inform you with your decision.

Best of luck,
Millie
Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads