Nursing270299
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m going into my third year of nursing and it’s the most important year as it’s our final year. Unfortunately my friend and only person I talk to on the course has decided she no longer wants to continue with course and has left to love back home. What can I do to make myself feel better? Everyone on my course has formed their own groups now because we’re in our final year. I feel like a spare part and alone.
Nursing270299
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m a third year student nurse and my best friend and only person I talk to on course has decided to leave the course. I feel completely alone and lost. Everyone has formed their friendship groups by now as this is our final year. I feel like I don’t fit in and I’m scared of not having that friendly support from my best mate. Help
bubblebubble1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi that sucks - are they any friendship groups that seem like genuinely nice people who would understand your position and happily welcome you? Do they view you as a nice person/ have you been rude to them in the past because you knew you would always have your best friend? If o then they may not be as welcoming ofc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (21)
30%
No - I have already returned home (8)
11.43%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (15)
21.43%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (5)
7.14%
No - I live at home during term anyway (21)
30%

Watched Threads