Kageyamaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I told my crush that I liked him , I’m in year 12 and he’s in yr 14(3rd year) I’ve been talking to him for 3- 31/2 months and haven’t actually talked to him in college yet (we go to the same one) and now I really regret telling him as he isn’t really replying to me anymore and now I’m just really nervous and full of regret and idk what to do he keeps telling me to come and talk to him but he won’t come and talk to me because “he’s awful at that”
Any advice ??
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kageyamaa)
I told my crush that I liked him , I’m in year 12 and he’s in yr 14(3rd year) I’ve been talking to him for 3- 31/2 months and haven’t actually talked to him in college yet (we go to the same one) and now I really regret telling him as he isn’t really replying to me anymore and now I’m just really nervous and full of regret and idk what to do he keeps telling me to come and talk to him but he won’t come and talk to me because “he’s awful at that”
Any advice ??
He keeps telling you to go and talk to him? do you mean face to face?

Go and talk to him.
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Okay u told him u like him and he obviously is interested too otherwise he wouldn’t have said anything/ talked to u for 3 months etc. He could still go up to u tho and talk to u so I guess it works both ways, if you’re uncomfortable meeting up in college why don’t u meet up after college, if that makes u feel more comfortable or maybe try FaceTiming first. Yeah he’s probably not replying to u anymore because you’re not doing anything so he might think you’re not as interested in him etc. If u don’t do it now then you’re just going to distance yourself, if u really like him just do it, yes u might be shy at first but you’ll get more comfortable over time.
Kageyamaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by jacobf91)
He keeps telling you to go and talk to him? do you mean face to face?

Go and talk to him.
Yeah I would if he wasn’t with all his friends and he keeps saying they’re nice but there’s like 10 of them and one of me
Kageyamaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Geraldthegoat)
Okay u told him u like him and he obviously is interested too otherwise he wouldn’t have said anything/ talked to u for 3 months etc. He could still go up to u tho and talk to u so I guess it works both ways, if you’re uncomfortable meeting up in college why don’t u meet up after college, if that makes u feel more comfortable or maybe try FaceTiming first. Yeah he’s probably not replying to u anymore because you’re not doing anything so he might think you’re not as interested in him etc. If u don’t do it now then you’re just going to distance yourself, if u really like him just do it, yes u might be shy at first but you’ll get more comfortable over time.
I told him yesterday and idk how to ask him to meet outside of college
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (723)
41.46%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed