Life improvements, history

Watch
rubysphinxpc9962
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I lived in supported accommodation for around 4 years, attended ever single college in the north east of England; I have something to share for everyone to make the right decisions; for two years of my life I have looked after a schizophrenic patient who lived in the same block as me, my creativity was inspired by the very insanity from his insane rablings.

Male, 22 Durham county

I've went through the child, adult mental services, social services both for child, adult, NHS cahms service; three times been in the mental health wards.

I've noticed particular generation X, z, Snowflake, millennials, Windrush generation have suffers the most at the hands of these horrid baby boomers that have all the wealth, houses, mansions, good cloths meanwhile I had to grow on my own without emotionally supportive parents; I had to look after my autistic twin brother while my little brother Kevin was worshipped like a god while I was thrown under carpet along with my twin brother, been physically, mentally abused even today by my horrid argumentative Grandma over a single things the US Condition which even at her age gives me general uneducated knowledge which even she knows nothing about.

I will say this with maturity, certainty my family is no good, NHS is rubbish, private healthcare is better compare to the national health service, crisis team is shite.

Could I speak to many aspiring healthcare professionals including Doctors, Nurses, social workers please?
Last edited by rubysphinxpc9962; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.55%

Watched Threads