DP22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone! Just a quick question, I'm studying AQA A-Level Psychology from home and I get the consistent theme throughout this about a lot of material and research work. It's a lot!

My question is the AQA website has both AS level papers and all 3 A-Level papers right back to 2017. I also have the 2 AS 2016 Papers in the new format and the 2016 format of A and B syllabus work. My question....is there no publicly available 2019 AS or A-level paper available to look over yet? I'd like to get cracking on exam practise and what questions format to expect and I think it would be great to have the last paper.
is101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DP22)
Hello everyone! Just a quick question, I'm studying AQA A-Level Psychology from home and I get the consistent theme throughout this about a lot of material and research work. It's a lot!

My question is the AQA website has both AS level papers and all 3 A-Level papers right back to 2017. I also have the 2 AS 2016 Papers in the new format and the 2016 format of A and B syllabus work. My question....is there no publicly available 2019 AS or A-level paper available to look over yet? I'd like to get cracking on exam practise and what questions format to expect and I think it would be great to have the last paper.
Just checked on the AQA website and it said 'Please note that availability of all summer 2019 assessment materials has been delayed a year, and will be available on the AQA website in July 2021.'
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm assuming they're being held back for mocks due to the 2020 cancellation.
DP22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by is101)
Just checked on the AQA website and it said 'Please note that availability of all summer 2019 assessment materials has been delayed a year, and will be available on the AQA website in July 2021.
Ah ok, thanks a million for checking and getting back to me. I missed that on the site, good thing you spotted it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (103)
28.85%
No - I have already returned home (46)
12.89%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (68)
19.05%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (37)
10.36%
No - I live at home during term anyway (103)
28.85%

Watched Threads