Is this the solution to homelessness in the UK?

Watch
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A young girl found on the video sharing app TikTok has shared her novel idea on solving the homelessness crisis currently engulfing the United Kingdom.

What do you guys think?

I think she is highly ambitious and innovative. I feel this idea could very well help solve homelessness for good in the UK.

Last edited by Thisismyunitsr; 1 month ago
luv_pluto
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
A young girl found on the video sharing app TikTok has shared her novel idea on solving the homelessness crisis currently engulfing the United Kingdom.

What do you guys think?

I think she is highly ambitious and innovative. I feel this idea could very well help solve homelessness for good in the UK.

i k
IDK if you're joking but I wanted to share my views on homelessness, I have always been one to sympathise with the homeless as the thought of living rough on the street is really heartbreaking I always try and give them food and water instead of money because who knows what they may do with the money. those who think it's super easy to just get off the streets are very ignorant, in order to get a job your need a bank statement or need to open one up and in order to get that you need am address which obviously they may not have, Instead of ignoring all these helpless people the UK government should pool together and support charities who are trying to help homelessness
But ofc if you know anything about UK government u know it's pretty **** at the moment, so as people the best thing to do is to support those who are trying to abolish homelessness.
Hudds999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)

What do you guys think?

We should cut all homeless people in half by 2025 imo.
imlikeahermit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hudds999)
We should cut all homeless people in half by 2025 imo.
Physically cut them in half, or cut the numbers?
Hudds999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
Physically cut them in half, or cut the numbers?
Both at the same time imo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (118)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (56)
13.4%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.38%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.57%
No - I live at home during term anyway (123)
29.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed