I look pretty similar to him
Original post by Anonymous
Attachment not found

I look pretty similar to him

Attachment not found.
Reply 3
Original post by sunny.side.up
Attachment not found.

Do you know a YouTuber called inabber if you don’t search him and tell him how he looks out of 10 if you do tell me his looks out of 10
People can't tell if you're ugly based on a person other than yourself. This thread is just you asking if he's ugly, which is pretty *****y.
Do you know a YouTuber called inabber if you don’t search him and tell him how he looks out of 10 if you do tell me his looks out of 10

I looked him up. He's fine. Like the user above said, we don't know what you actually look like, so I couldn't say.
Reply 6
Original post by Theloniouss
People can't tell if you're ugly based on a person other than yourself. This thread is just you asking if he's ugly, which is pretty *****y.

I look quite similar to him though
Reply 7
Original post by sunny.side.up
I looked him up. He's fine. Like the user above said, we don't know what you actually look like, so I couldn't say.

I look quite similar to him though
I look like a YouTuber called inaber

yes you are, sorry x
Reply 9
yes you are, sorry x

Ok thanks for ruining my self esteem. Is my friend, he looks a bit like a YouTuber called vikkstar
Look, if you know who you *think* you look sort of like then judge how you think they look whether they’re “ugly” or not.
Just because you look kinda like someone doesn’t mean you are attractive/ugly.
Reply 11
Dont be mean to yourself. I've never seen an ugly person
it's not healthy to seek validation from a bunch of internet strangers.
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx

Agreed
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx

No
Original post by Graf
Dont be mean to yourself. I've never seen an ugly person

Yes
I don't think so that you seem ugly it's depend upon the interernal beauty that a human being should have as to take care of others people having good manners and altitude that attract others by it's action ...
Ok thanks for ruining my self esteem. Is my friend, he looks a bit like a YouTuber called vikkstar

um im just being honest lol, vikkstar is unattractive as well
ur mother should've had an abortion rather than bringing an ugly person into a beautiful world shame on her shame on you

Wow 😂😂😂😂

You clearly just asked if you were ugly.

Quick Reply

Latest