ca_1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My national insurance has come so I was just wondering if I could get tutoring jobs at my age? Like official ones. Also does anyone know of any good tutoring websites I could use to do this? Thanks <3
Last edited by ca_1234; 4 weeks ago
saji13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did know someone who was 16 and did tutoring, but it was for primary children. Look around maybe your area and try get contacts with people in tutoring. What subjects would you be looking to tutor? and ages?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Join some tutoring websites. You will need a updated DBS check at the highest level and have a few trustworthy references too. Also think about what subjects you wish to teach.
ca_1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by saji13)
I did know someone who was 16 and did tutoring, but it was for primary children. Look around maybe your area and try get contacts with people in tutoring. What subjects would you be looking to tutor? and ages?
I don’t mind doing primary school kids or KS3 honestly I’d like that
saji13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ca_1234)
I don’t mind doing primary school kids or KS3 honestly I’d like that
Then yeah

(Original post by tinygirl96)
Join some tutoring websites. You will need a updated DBS check at the highest level and have a few trustworthy references too. Also think about what subjects you wish to teach.
This is good advice
try looking into it and get all the details checked out.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It is much easier to join a established tutoring company. They can complete the paperwork for a police check for you. And you will also find them a useful source of information and support. A tutoring website is one option but if you are new to tutoring a reputable brick and mortar company is better. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise