XoCJLXo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m currently doing an apprenticeship I’m 7 months in, it is meant to end in mid 2021. I have been told that I am being dismissed (2 days before I go off on holiday leave ) because he can’t support me with my apprenticeship, he can’t give me enough training hours and he has labelled me as “messy” because I have left the odd thing under the counter and he blames it on my age and because I’m *young*, I have never had a verbal warning or written warning for being ‘messy’ because it’s nothing major because it’s an easy mistake to leave something behind that maybe shouldn’t be there because I do a few jobs at once and it gets busy. I had a week off due to self isolation, then I had a weeks holiday that was pre booked, after I came back 3 days in I was sacked, I have 2 days left, then I have holiday leave then I won’t be returning, can I have some advice on this please
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How can you resolve this?
XoCJLXo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
How can you resolve this?
Not really sure, seek legal advice
Last edited by XoCJLXo; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads