Is my bf sus

Watch
Memiiiiini
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We’ve been together for like 2 months and its p deep, thing is he goes uni really far away so we re long distancing it. I went on his phone the other day and saw that he was using tinder to match with girls at his uni and was msging some and even met one. When i questioned it he was like ‘him and his friends downloaded it to meet new people’ obv bs. And he keeps telling me that its hard being far away from me yet he always tells me he loves me and doesnt wanna break up and ‘just be friends ‘ because of how we feel towards eachother. But then y u gonna download tinder wtff. i feel like im lowkey being mugged off and i dont make a big deal out of it because i dont wanna look like a psycho gf
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If he’s downloaded tinder, it means he doesn’t like you. Move on.
Johanny x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tinder is a dating app. Evidently he's not interested in you. Leave him. You deserve so much more!
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Memiiiiini)
We’ve been together for like 2 months and its p deep, thing is he goes uni really far away so we re long distancing it. I went on his phone the other day and saw that he was using tinder to match with girls at his uni and was msging some and even met one.
He's more than suspect, he's guilty of doing the dirty.
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, it sounds very much like he isn't all in with your relationship. I'd move on, because he obviously isn't being truthful.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He is trying to hook up with other girls so evidently is not taking his relationship with you very seriously. Granted it is early days but his dishonesty is a major red flag
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's got a uni and societies and clubs where he could meet new people, but he's downloaded a dating app to do so, and tries to blame it on his 'friends'? Very very sus.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (124)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.3%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (86)
19.72%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.17%
No - I live at home during term anyway (128)
29.36%

Watched Threads