i like this girl but I don't know how to approach her

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So this girl who lives on like the 2nd floor of my flat I kinda like, but sometimes yes sometimes I can be really shy, awkward and nervous. only moved in like 4 weeks ago. I'm trying to get her snap, do you think something like this will work?
"hey what's your name"
she responds
"I think I saw you come out of (flat name here) when did you move in?
she responds
"what do you think of the place so far"
she responds
"I've been trying to talk to everyone from our flat, you should give me your snap so we can keep in contact for like events etc"

like high-key she is quite pretty, and IF I can get the chance later down the line, and IF she wants to I wouldn't mind getting kinda intimate. what do you guys think about what I wanna say to her.

I'm in NTU If that makes a difference.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly this seems okay, but I would recommend introducing yourself first before you ask her your name. It'll just make you seem open and friendly. Also, instead of saying "you should give me your snap" maybe ask, "can I have your snap etc", because she isn't obligated to give you anything, and you don't want to seem like you are pressuring her. Finally, I would say, bear in mind she might already have someone, which should be respected if so, and make sure you like her personality too! Best of luck.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Honestly this seems okay, but I would recommend introducing yourself first before you ask her your name. It'll just make you seem open and friendly. Also, instead of saying "you should give me your snap" maybe ask, "can I have your snap etc", because she isn't obligated to give you anything, and you don't want to seem like you are pressuring her. Finally, I would say, bear in mind she might already have someone, which should be respected if so, and make sure you like her personality too! Best of luck.
yeah, I do have on my mind she might already have someone, I'll be surprised if she doesn't. I also don't want to seem to forward, so what I was gonna say is something I thought would be right
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So this girl who lives on like the 2nd floor of my flat I kinda like, but sometimes yes sometimes I can be really shy, awkward and nervous. only moved in like 4 weeks ago. I'm trying to get her snap, do you think something like this will work?
"hey what's your name"
she responds
"I think I saw you come out of (flat name here) when did you move in?
she responds
"what do you think of the place so far"
she responds
"I've been trying to talk to everyone from our flat, you should give me your snap so we can keep in contact for like events etc"

like high-key she is quite pretty, and IF I can get the chance later down the line, and IF she wants to I wouldn't mind getting kinda intimate. what do you guys think about what I wanna say to her.

I'm in NTU If that makes a difference.
I mean basic convo starter so good start, shows youre being friendly but not too forward
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads