The Student Room Group

Would you date a guy who lives with 4 girls hes friends with (hes the only guy)

Bad idea?
No, I would not date the guy, it sounds like a bad idea for sure!
Without getting to know the girls, it’s hard to say. If he proves that he has no interest in them and would put me first, then maybe. However, I think I would struggle with the fact he would go home to 4 girls every night.

So maybe I guess haha
I’d be fine with it since I would trust him if I was dating him :dontknow:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TwinkleDuck
Bad idea?

I have trust issues, so probably not, because my paranoia and low self-confidence would just break us up no matter what :frown:
I'd be fine with it.
How old are they & how do they know each other?

When I was a student, I lived in several mixed households, and I never really had any attraction to them. Once you live with people in a platonic sense, you see them in a different light.

Think about it, he gets to see them all the time, (not just when they choose to see them).

1) He'll see them all without their glad-rags or make-up;
2) he'll be queuing for the bathroom in the morning (and have to go in after they[ve been);
3) he'll be in hell when it's "that time of the month" (and everyone has "synched" lol);
4) ]he'll see their dirty clothes and food utensils left around;
5) He may have even heard them "entertaining" other guys etc.

Also all of the above works both ways they'll have seen all of his bad habits, which will probably be off putting to them.

IMHO, they probably either do things all together or, they do their own things. The only time you'd have any concern is if he seemed particularly "pally" with one person (even then, it could be innocent)

Remember, guys and girls CAN be just friends.
(edited 3 years ago)
it is very common for students to live like this. If he was actually romantically interested in any of those girls he probably wouldn't be living with them. There's nothing like living with a man to put you off him anyway. They see all his bad habits. The fact that they put up with him might show at least he is reasonably in tune with women and would make a good potential boyfriend!
V interesting...

I think this would be great. He's living with girls so he will be sensitized to more human and normal expectations. Girls will keep his more crude instincts in line.... Probably he even had to wash his wankrag sox in secret LOOOL! :biggrin: He won't need emotional support from me when I can't give it and they will make sure he observes fam stuff without me reminding him. He will also be faaar more appreciative of my tolerance levels when we r together coz he will hear these girls moaning about their bfs and their deficiencies all the time. If he does actually have sex with one of them then he'll be reminded why I'm the best and come crawling to me. It's happened b4...

And the more girls the better.. alssssoo if they r fun and cute then never mind him, perhaps there's one I will rlly like :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest