London School of Astrology Questions

Watch
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello. I’m in need of more information.

Astrology fascinates me. Has anyone else on here studied here or not? Tell me a bit more about your experiences, the good and the bad parts. I would like to know about the courses that are on offer. Are they good? Thanks in advance. I love numerology as well as all things which are related to the world of astrology etc too.

I have briefly looked at the website yesterday morning at breakfast time but did not have much time so I would like to find out more first before committing fully. Would you recommend a course here? All information appreciated.
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s a bit better than Hogwarts; but for the background accurate reading you should follow Marcus Manilius[1] from 1st century AD, and then consider the writings of Alexandrian Ptolemy (Claudius Ptolemaeus) from about 145 AD, especially his Ἀποτελεσματικάmor e commonly known as the Tetrábiblos.

Reference [1] http://fathom.lib.uchicago.edu/1/777777122543/
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks. Podcast recommendations also requested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads