divaani28
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Just a thought. I was just thinking about the inevitable cycle of life and how the restlessness and tiredness just is endless. I mean, when we grow up, our parents and peers remind us throughout high school and all to keep on studying and working hard purely because the reward at the end will be worth it. But here I am studying most days till I feel sorry for myself, then going on my phone till I feel guilty for not studying, envying the lives of teen celebs on media. Honestly, even thinking positively and achieving A*A*A*, going to a top uni, becoming a lawyer, I will still feel this way with no time for something equivalent to a 'social life'. That's it. That's the thought. I apologise for being so dark.
Kerzen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Things will change for you, this isn't an unusual feeling to have while at your stage of education. You will have similar stages at University and still more of the same if you qualify as a Solicitor.

Although there will be days/weeks as a young solicitor when you will be working your socks off, with the extra income you will have, there will be opportunities to do things like going to Paris for the weekend and those days are really not that far away.

Just keep on with your efforts now.

PS The teen celebs on Social Media are a fabrication, after they've done all the photos, they wipe off all the make-up and sit on their sofas eating bits of pizza but you never see photos of them doing that.
divaani28
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kerzen)
Things will change for you, this isn't an unusual feeling to have while at your stage of education. You will have similar stages at University and still more of the same if you qualify as a Solicitor.

Although there will be days/weeks as a young solicitor when you will be working your socks off, with the extra income you will have, there will be opportunities to do things like going to Paris for the weekend and those days are really not that far away.

Just keep on with your efforts now.

PS The teen celebs on Social Media are a fabrication, after they've done all the photos, they wipe off all the make-up and sit on their sofas eating bits of pizza but you never see photos of them doing that.
This is really sweet, honestly, thank you. I'll persevere, I hope you're doing well too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (715)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (903)
42.8%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.41%

Watched Threads