Anonymou$22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So at the start of 2020 i decided that i will get a job and start saving up some money, fast forward to october of this year and still no job interviews, i have applied to at least like 100 jobs and nothing. Any advice on how to get my first job as its stressing me out. Thank you
M3lanieC1996
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have been having the same problem. Make sure your CV is appropriate and don't get disheartened, getting your first job is going to be difficult especially with the good old Corona being around. Many people have lost their jobs these past few months so there is many people applying for jobs.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymou$22)
So at the start of 2020 i decided that i will get a job and start saving up some money, fast forward to october of this year and still no job interviews, i have applied to at least like 100 jobs and nothing. Any advice on how to get my first job as its stressing me out. Thank you
From 16 you can get jobs at most shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, fast food places etc etc etc.
Try mcdonalds, they take on a lot of students.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.08%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.12%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (73)
19.16%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.24%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed