I bought a womens product by accident lol

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I bought a tub of conditioning creme for hair. Bruh I don't even know what it's for.. I mean i get you put it on your hair but is it to style like an alternative to gel or what? i have no clue and.... in the use directions it says has been used by women for sooo long like okay but i isnt a woman.

Now... how can i go about using this? it's ors monoi condiitoning creme or something along those lines
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s normally used to soften hair so after shampoo you use it
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I bought a tub of conditioning creme for hair. Bruh I don't even know what it's for.. I mean i get you put it on your hair but is it to style like an alternative to gel or what? i have no clue and.... in the use directions it says has been used by women for sooo long like okay but i isnt a woman.

Now... how can i go about using this? it's ors monoi condiitoning creme or something along those lines
shampoo your hair first with something else, then wash it out. Then put the conditioning creme in, rub it in, leave it in for 10 minutes, then wash it out properly with water. hair should be soft and nice-smelling after you dry it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
shampoo your hair first with something else, then wash it out. Then put the conditioning creme in, rub it in, leave it in for 10 minutes, then wash it out properly with water. hair should be soft and nice-smelling after you dry it.
I will try this thanks. I usually hate shampoo for the reason that it makes my hair super dry so I'll see what this does
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I will try this thanks. I usually hate shampoo for the reason that it makes my hair super dry so I'll see what this does
Conditioner might be good for you then, if shampoo makes your hair dry. Maybe you could look at getting a more hydrating shampoo as well?
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Just follow the instructions as if you were a girl if that helps lol you don’t need our help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (64)
27.83%
No - I have already returned home (25)
10.87%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (50)
21.74%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (22)
9.57%
No - I live at home during term anyway (69)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise