Does this sound okay?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Can we go on a 30 day no contact, it won't be difficult seeing as you're air me from time to time even though I told you how I feel about it. Talking to you only makes me want to get back with you and awakes those feelings I have for you. Even though you say talking to me makes you happy, it really doesn't seem like it when you air me.

I want to send this to my ex. We decided to be friends and go back to the way it was before we went out but it's not the same.
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
...it won't be difficult seeing as you're air me from time to time even though I told you how I feel about it.
yes great start no passive aggression there
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I think you worded it really well and didn’t just blame them which is good
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HoldThisL)
yes great start no passive aggression there
That's great to hear. I didn't want to be rude or anything.

Yeah I think you worded it really well and didn’t just blame them which is good
Yeah I didn't want to accuse him or hurt him, it's not fair on him.
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's great to hear. I didn't want to be rude or anything.
no im being sarcastic the second part of the first sentence is passive aggressive because you're indirectly saying he's a bad person and using it to justify something you want
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah it never "goes back" to where it was b4.
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I have a feeling this isnt gonna end well, speaking as a guy
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HoldThisL)
no im being sarcastic the second part of the first sentence is passive aggressive because you're indirectly saying he's a bad person and using it to justify something you want
Okay well how about this?

I was thinking of going on a 30 day no contact. Talking to you only makes me want to get back with you and awakes those feelings I have for you. But then Ik that when you talk to me, it makes you happy so I'm just torn apart as I don't know whether we should or not. I don't want to hurt ya.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Yeah I have a feeling this isnt gonna end well, speaking as a guy
What if I say this instead?

I was thinking of going on a 30 day no contact. Talking to you only makes me want to get back with you and awakes those feelings I have for you. But then Ik that when you talk to me, it makes you happy so I'm just torn apart as I don't know whether we should or not. I don't want to hurt ya.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Can't you just not message them for 30 days instead if that's what you want?
Your message sound very high drama and would just make me groan and roll my eyes if you sent it to me.
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What if I say this instead?

I dont even the context of why youre sending the text. Are you two broken up and like whats going on
Anonymous #1
Can't you just not message them for 30 days instead if that's what you want?
Your message sound very high drama and would just make me groan and roll my eyes if you sent it to me.
Not really, he'll end up messaging me.

I've changed it to this:

Anonymous #1
I dont even the context of why youre sending the text. Are you two broken up and like whats going on
We broke up and decided to stay as friends but it's not working so I want to go into a 30 day no contact and see what happens.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Not really, he'll end up messaging me.

I've changed it to this:

Just don't reply if he messages. I'm failing to see how this is such a big drama.
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We broke up and decided to stay as friends but it's not working so I want to go into a 30 day no contact and see what happens.
Yeah that usually doesnt work. I mean just dont message him then. If its not working out tell him straight up. The way youre writing will make him think he will get you back which will just hurt more
Anonymous #1
Just don't reply if he messages. I'm failing to see how this is such a big drama.
Kay

Yeah that usually doesnt work. I mean just dont message him then. If its not working out tell him straight up. The way youre writing will make him think he will get you back which will just hurt more
Nah he's lost feelings at least that's what he told me so I doubt it will make him hopeful. He was the one who broke it off not me.
Johanny x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why did you guys break up?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Johanny x)
Why did you guys break up?
He ended it saying he can't manage
Johanny x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He ended it saying he can't manage
Like manage a relationship or?
What exactly did he say?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Johanny x)
Like manage a relationship or?
What exactly did he say?
The relationship.
It was a long paragraph so I can't really explain it full on yk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (713)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (901)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (397)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.42%

Watched Threads