VashP94
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

I am interested in the MSc Management programme and want to pursue it from a Business school in London. Which among these would be the best considering management degree and job prospects post graduation - Imperial, LSE, UCL and Cass?
I want to move into a management consulting role post graduation.

From what i know till now, Imperial and LSE have a pretty good reputation and I have not heard much about Cass or UCL. Is it worth going for Cass or UCL if i get an offer?
Warwick Business School
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by VashP94)
Hi

I am interested in the MSc Management programme and want to pursue it from a Business school in London. Which among these would be the best considering management degree and job prospects post graduation - Imperial, LSE, UCL and Cass?
I want to move into a management consulting role post graduation.

From what i know till now, Imperial and LSE have a pretty good reputation and I have not heard much about Cass or UCL. Is it worth going for Cass or UCL if i get an offer?
Hello VashP94

I hope you are well and that your postgraduate applications are going well. I just wanted to see whether you had considered our MSc Management course at Warwick Business School. I noticed that you mentioned that you were looking at business school's in London but if were considering looking a little further afield, then our MSc Management course may be of interest to you?

If you would be interested in finding out more about our highly-ranked MSc Management course or you would like to know more about the University of Warwick in general please feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and best of luck with your applications

Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.3%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.44%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (83)
19.58%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.43%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.25%

Watched Threads