Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is it ok for a middle age man to be friends with a 17 year old female...The mothee approves...its not sexual
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you're asking a website with a ~50% female population that probably deviates towards a mean age of 17 - what do you think the answer is going to be?
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
................................ ........
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean, it's not the most conventional friendship in the world but at least it's not sexual. What on Earth would a middle aged man have in common with a 17 year old though?
parkerrr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is it ok for a middle age man to be friends with a 17 year old female...The mothee approves...its not sexual
*Me as a teen girl*
"Why tf would a teenager want to be friends with a middle age man"
it isn't right for me, unless y'all were related.
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:nothing:
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I find that weird. Why are they friends? There is a massive age gap, therefore a difference in maturity and interests. What does a middle age man get out of being friends with a young girl? Seems odd. Still if the mother approves, not a lot you can do.
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
how are you gonna explain this friendship to a potential romantic partner?
raquelthestudent
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean... what do you do together? What do you talk about? I have questions, but I just think it's a bit odd that a middle aged man would be friends with a 17 year old girl, like does he have friends his own age? I suppose if it is fine with your parents, it's none of my business, I'm just genuinely intrigued at this point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads