priyapreetbhatti
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi basically I’m in the process of applying to unis for law this year and I have Southampton as the one I really want to get into when I visited it I felt like I would really like it even though there are better unis for law
For predicteds I got AAB and they ask for AAA and I emailed them asking if that’s alright they said they usually take applicants with slightly lower grades so so you reckon I should apply now or wait for maybe A*AB
luckykitty679
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by priyapreetbhatti)
Hi basically I’m in the process of applying to unis for law this year and I have Southampton as the one I really want to get into when I visited it I felt like I would really like it even though there are better unis for law
For predicteds I got AAB and they ask for AAA and I emailed them asking if that’s alright they said they usually take applicants with slightly lower grades so so you reckon I should apply now or wait for maybe A*AB
I'd say apply now, since you'll also be more likely to get an earlier offer. Also, getting an AAB prediction compared to an A*AB prediction won't really be make a huge difference in this case.
priyapreetbhatti
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by luckykitty679)
I'd say apply now, since you'll also be more likely to get an earlier offer. Also, getting an AAB prediction compared to an A*AB prediction won't really be make a huge difference in this case.

Thank you for the quick reply ))
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by priyapreetbhatti)
Unis have to give all applicants equal consideration if they apply by the UCAS deadline of January 15th so there’s no hurry. But equally, I feel like Southampton are very likely to give you a conditional offer whether you apply with or without the A* so it’s up to you really
priyapreetbhatti
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Unis have to give all applicants equal consideration if they apply by the UCAS deadline of January 15th so there’s no hurry. But equally, I feel like Southampton are very likely to give you a conditional offer whether you apply with or without the A* so it’s up to you really
This has calmed me down by a lot thank u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.51%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.19%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.48%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise