The Student Room Group

Re: The subject (A creative summary of a file kept on a person of interest)

The subject is referred to as hypersonic due to his brains capability for fast thinking. He has an addiction to sugar and smoking, as well as partial alcoholism and drug dependence. The suspect regularly abuses nicotine, alcohol, ritalin, and methamphetamines.

His works range from computer programming to advanced poetry. He is currently engaged in poetry and rhyming which take up the bulk of his free time.

He has produced notable works in the domains of:
1. Information technology.
2. Signal processing.
3. Image processing.
4. Applied mathematics.
5. Economics.
6. Electrical engineering (self discovered two theorems)

The subject has an IQ tested to be in the 200 range, he is extremely machiavellian. Of ectomorth build, height five foot nine inches, wears glasses.

Childhood history: Long history of trauma and abuse, the subjects mind is believed to have become fractured as a result and suffers from multiple personality disorder. His system includes a range of altars from one of a scientist to that of a boxer with immense strength and reflexes.

The subject has officially been diagnosed with ADHD and bipolar disorder. Official diagnoses of multiple personality disorder is yet to be made. The subject may lie on the autism spectrum. His cognitive profile is unique, and is that of a polymath narcissistic sociopath/psycopath with a high need for stimulation.
Reply 1
Im developing a character, what do you think?
Reply 2
What should the story be about? I think one where the subject realises he was a truman show type of experiment by the government and powers that be, and they use him for their nefarious purposes
Reply 3
I'm intrigued. Gives me Joe from You vibes.
Reply 4
Original post by EmRep13

You like it?
Reply 5
Original post by EmRep13

My character is not a serial killer though
he tries to do good
Reply 6
I think that's a really interesting approach to take then! There's a lot of narratives in media where a typical character not unlike one you've describe often really embraces the more insidious side of the possibilities their characteristics and lifestyle present to them. It would be refreshing to see a different take - as well as perhaps how your character responds or views the "other side".

Quick Reply

Latest