Why do people feel the need to complain about their problems then blame the world and

Watch
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
-make irrational generalizations?.

A couple of people that I know that do this. Bobby ,for example, has an argument with Jessica who's Asian. After, when Bobby is talking to his friends, Ruby and Sophie, he announces loudly that all Asians are [offensive insult here]. Bobby then turns around and tells people, 'what are you looking at? Can't you see I'm speaking to my friends here? Nosy [offensive name]'

Another scenario;
Bobby asks for help, Adele from Hello gives advice, Bobby tells Adele from Hello to [offensive word here] off and that he doesn't want help. Bobby continues to whinge.

I don't mind helping Bobby but I'm not wasting my energy on him if he doesn't want help. I don't get people that inconvenience/annoy others and try to pretend there's a genuine reason behind it. They're like social leeches.

There's a lot of Bobbys/social leeches on TSR and real life.
Clarety
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Some people don't like to think that their in the wrong and need to blame other people so they don't have to blame themselves. To make them feel stronger because deep down their probably very insecure.
tashkent46
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Shock people like it when they are right.
TheMightyKind
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Clarety)
Some people don't like to think that their in the wrong and need to blame other people so they don't have to blame themselves. To make them feel stronger because deep down their probably very insecure.
so so true. They make their own misery.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bonby likes a bit of misery :dontknow:
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Insecurity
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (99)
28.53%
No - I have already returned home (45)
12.97%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (67)
19.31%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (35)
10.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.11%

Watched Threads