SOmeone called me a catfish

Watch
queenwannabe
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm a potato without make up on (whos with me) so this guy I knew from college, we're in the same circle, called me a catfish because I look "too different" in my pictures online

I just didn't get this type of people shaming girls for wearing too much make up and looking way too different from our bare face

I mean, we spend too much on make up just to look the same don't we? It's really stressing me out when I encounter this kind of people, such a waste of air
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by queenwannabe)
I'm a potato without make up on (whos with me) so this guy I knew from college, we're in the same circle, called me a catfish because I look "too different" in my pictures online

I just didn't get this type of people shaming girls for wearing too much make up and looking way too different from our bare face

I mean, we spend too much on make up just to look the same don't we? It's really stressing me out when I encounter this kind of people, such a waste of air
try cutting down on your makeup and cut those people out of your life
queenwannabe
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
try cutting down on your makeup and cut those people out of your life
I'll cut them out using my ultra sharp dramatic winged eyeliner
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just ignore him.
His comments are probably intended to upset or humiliate you.
Someone needs to help the jerk understand what the word catfish actually means.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'll cut them out using my ultra sharp dramatic winged eyeliner
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss
queeen
KAy1a.2021
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

its better to cut out toxic people in your life, they're really not worth it if they are gonna be horrible.
bananamonk9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
HE'S JUST TRYING TO GET A REACTION OUT OF YOU

yea right, better cut him with your dramatic winged liner
Ivartheboneless
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have been sent honey traps. I would ask someone if they was a cat fish. I am hypervigilant, it is a curse and a strength. If I knew someone I wldn't call them a cat fish.
anaindiemood
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t get too worried don’t we all look like catfishes with makeup?!😂if the guy is too dense to work out that girls look different without makeup then that’s his problem and he’s gonna be very disappointed in the future cos most girls have this problem!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads