Lurking around

Watch
bananamonk9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I was just reading threads after threads and mostly from women getting treated horribly

One thing I'd like to say

I WISH I COULD PHYSICALLY KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR JERK, EXCUSE ME, BOYFRIENDS HEAD!
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bananamonk9)
so i was just reading threads after threads and mostly from women getting treated horribly

one thing i'd like to say

i wish i could physically knock some sense into your jerk, excuse me, boyfriends head!
preachhhhhhh!!!!! Invite me when you dooo
candydiva
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
tsk we may be repulsed by wat we read here but violence is not the answer. It almost never is unless u r being directly attacked and must defend urself.

Education can help. Not for the recidivists coz they will do what they do anyway. But for the mass of moderate ppl who see certain things happening nad when it gets called out firmly, they take more of a stand themselves and set the bar higher for those around them. This is how we change things constructively and permanently.
tashkent46
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
ya u sound like a violent creep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.55%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (793)
42.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (373)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.47%

Watched Threads