The Student Room Group

Anyone applied for RCA 2021?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlytheThea
Has anybody heard back yet, today is the day and I'm bricking it

Haha I came here to check about the same! I'm in India and the day starts sooner anyway. I've been frantic for longer than what's needed 😂

I also went back and read the dates again. It says 'from' 16th of December and not 'on'. Still quite ambiguous.
Original post by iwillnottellyou
I also went back and read the dates again. It says 'from' 16th of December and not 'on'. Still quite ambiguous.

Mine said "by" the 16th so hopefully not delayed! I'm in Pakistan so I've been up even more hours worrying about it.
Reply 43

Nope, nothing as of now :frown:
Reply 44
They told me that they will try to announce by the 16th but also added 'it may delay as the RCA is usually very slow' at the end of my interview. Oh well, I'm still waiting. 🙃
I wouldn't be too set for today, I remember last year they set the date for a similar date like this year but people were hearing back more around the end of January :smile: I'm hoping we will hear earlier this year but I'm not too hopeful!
Reply 46
Mine also said 'by the 16th' and I am BRICKING IT!I applied for CAP and just have everything crossed.Just found this thread as I suddenly panicked. Good luck everyone!
Reply 47
Original post by FlickB
Mine also said 'by the 16th' and I am BRICKING IT!I applied for CAP and just have everything crossed.Just found this thread as I suddenly panicked. Good luck everyone!

Hey, I applied for CAP-PS and I didn't have an interview. How was yours and which pathway did you apply to?
Reply 48
I didn't have an interview either - applied to CP pathway so hoping to find out soon!

Rejected :frown: I saw it coming though so not too gutted tbh. I wish everyone else the best of luck! Any minute now!
Anyone else who didn't receive the email yet?!?!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 51
I still haven't heard anything!
As I as I know so far (8.30am uk time) they haven’t started to make offers. It seems that they batch-sent a lot of reject letters last night at around 8-9pm. Good luck everyone!!
Original post by pufffrosty
Hey y'all,

Just jumping in to wish everyone good luck!
I'm waiting to hear back for the GID program and want to stick around in the thread to know when (if?) interview emails go out.

Hey do you have any idea if GID has started sending out acceptance or rejection statements?
Reply 54
Original post by Annie305
Hi! Yeh I applied for MA Painting a few days ago. I'm not totally sure about the process this year but I applied last year and it seemed like they didn't do interviews in the first round and I also remember that many people heard back in January/February even though the official date to hear back if successful was sometime in December. So if you don't hear back in December don't be too worried :smile: But I don't know if they are doing the same thing this year and what Visual Communication is doing in particular, good luck with your application :smile:

did you hear back?
Hey do you have any idea if GID has started sending out acceptance or rejection statements?

Yeah, I heard back. Unfortunately it was a rejection so hopefully no news means good news for you!
has anyone received an acceptance or rejection for the fashion ma?
has anybody heard anything from MA Painting?
Original post by vibuss
did you hear back?

Hey ! I haven't yet how about you? Also I was so confused with the application process did you send in a PDF or did you add your paintings individually? :smile:

Yes, I heard back from GID on Tuesday and they rejected me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending