mandyelicup
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
We have mini mocks coming up next week, so basically not full mocks but compressed versions of them if that makes sense? Was just wondering to any fellow year 11s whether you have mini-mocks and if so what importance you think they hold? Normally I think they wouldn't be too important, just a chance to learn, but unfortunately there is the [hopefully slim] chance of CAGS...
thanks
xxarooj786
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mandyelicup)
We have mini mocks coming up next week, so basically not full mocks but compressed versions of them if that makes sense? Was just wondering to any fellow year 11s whether you have mini-mocks and if so what importance you think they hold? Normally I think they wouldn't be too important, just a chance to learn, but unfortunately there is the [hopefully slim] chance of CAGS...
thanks
Yep, I have mocks next week as well, starting on Tuesday cuz Monday is an inset day. They're definitely important because your mocks go to colleges and they identify the gaps in your knowledge too. I suggest revising for them because that's what I'm trying to do... I procrastinate a lot, hence the key word 'trying'
xxarooj786
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mandyelicup)
thanks
Yep, I have mocks next week as well, starting on Tuesday cuz Monday is an inset day. They're definitely important because your mocks go to colleges and they identify the gaps in your knowledge too. I suggest revising for them because that's what I'm trying to do... I procrastinate a lot, hence the keyword 'trying'.
mandyelicup
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xxarooj786)
Yep, I have mocks next week as well, starting on Tuesday cuz Monday is an inset day. They're definitely important because your mocks go to colleges and they identify the gaps in your knowledge too. I suggest revising for them because that's what I'm trying to do... I procrastinate a lot, hence the keyword 'trying'.
Ah ok thank you, I will revise (with the time that I have left...), procrastination is a problem for me too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (725)
41.52%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.93%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.52%

Watched Threads