MatildaBA
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello, I want to be certain of the available entry options in 2021 for International Business and management (Masters)
ShakeelShaik
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MatildaBA)
Hello, I want to be certain of the available entry options in 2021 for International Business and management (Masters)
Hello MatildaBA
Hope you are doing well!

There are multiple options, I have applied to 3 Uni's for this course for Jan intake, what universities did you short list?
MatildaBA
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by ShakeelShaik)
Hello MatildaBA
Hope you are doing well!

There are multiple options, I have applied to 3 Uni's for this course for Jan intake, what universities did you short list?
Portsmouth University, it’s in January and I’m not sure they have another entry in September?
I don’t know if the upcoming lockdown will affect processing for January.
ShakeelShaik
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Okay, did you apply in Portsmouth as we have only 2 months period for the whole process. I have applied in Harriot Watt, London South Bank university for International Business Management on 17th but haven't heard any sort of response. And i have changed my course to Mba applied to Greenwich, UCLan, Shaffield hallam, Birmingham city, and in these Greenwich & UCLan on Friday emailed saying the application cannot be processed further as the have received loads of applications even though i applied before the dead line.

Recently applied to Worcester, Roehampton & South Wales.
I found South Wales to be really reasonable and the course modules are very much constrained & focused and it's intake is in February which was a great news for me.

This corona cases situation what to say about this really can't give or take on the situation when we could really be able to have situation under control. So, I'm taking step forward with the blended study.
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi MatildaBA,

Our MA International Business Management course is open for applications for September 2021 and January 2022. Our postgraduate day has passed now but you can still sign up here to access new course talks and learn more about the university.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
- Ella
ShakeelShaik
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
Hi MatildaBA,

Our MA International Business Management course is open for applications for September 2021 and January 2022. Our postgraduate day has passed now but you can still sign up here to access new course talks and learn more about the university.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
- Ella
Hello Sheffield Hallam University

I have applied for MBA at your university on 17/10/2010, waiting for your response on the application. Please let me know when can I expect the offer letter from you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thank you,
Shakeel
UCLan Student
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi Matilda,

At UCLan we have a September entry for the MSc International Business and Management course for the 2021/2022 academic year.

You can find more information about the course and how to apply here.
I hope this has been of help.

Best wishes,
Amarachi.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (32)
16%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (60)
30%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (77)
38.5%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.5%

Watched Threads