gband
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Im in year 13 now and last year i was very unmotivated but i’ve realised i want to do better and feel more motivated now i just did mocks and pretty much got all C’s and one B do you think it’s possible at this point to finish with A’s and if so any tips on how to make this happen!!
Interea
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by gband)
Im in year 13 now and last year i was very unmotivated but i’ve realised i want to do better and feel more motivated now i just did mocks and pretty much got all C’s and one B do you think it’s possible at this point to finish with A’s and if so any tips on how to make this happen!!
Absolutely! The key thing at this point is to know what you need to know (i.e. be very familiar with the specifications), and to make sure you understand the theory for any science subjects - memorising can be done for the rest of the year, the priority is to understand the basics first.

Sit down and make a checklist from the specification of each subject, and mark out what you do know, what you should know, and what you haven't learnt yet. Then start filling in those gaps of what you should know (making summary notes, flashcards, past paper questions, whatever works for you and your subjects). It's easy enough to keep up with new content provided you know the preceding content, so your priority now should be keeping up with your lessons and focusing on filling the gaps from last year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads