Got snitched on for having sex in uni halls

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
We are in tier 3 at uni and someone snitched on me having sex with a girl in halls now I'm facing being kicked out how can I plead them to let me stay?
TJ1997
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We are in tier 3 at uni and someone snitched on me having sex with a girl in halls now I'm facing being kicked out how can I plead them to let me stay?
Not sure, but hooking up when you're in Tier 3 is pretty foolish and could have big implications for your flat...
Anonymous #1
But why do people feel the need to snitch we both had needs she's facing being kicked out too
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Wait like in public or just near halls. Hold up, you know that theyre doing the right thing and youre in the wrong
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Wait like in public or just near halls. Hold up, you know that theyre doing the right thing and youre in the wrong
We did it in my room in halls
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
But why do people feel the need to snitch we both had needs she's facing being kicked out too
Because we’re in midst of a pandemic and you could have made people in your respective bubbles seriously unwell.

Going back to your first post, I don’t know on what grounds you could appeal, you were aware of the regs and chose to ignore them. You’ll just have wait and see what the Uni says.
Interea
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your "needs" (aka wants) shouldn't come above the health of your flatmates and her flatmates, if you think they do then you're very selfish.
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
We did it in my room in halls
Ohhh Im a dumbass my badd then wtf??? Yeah you shouldnt be in the wrong
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
*shrug* Dunno, as you've endangered others they likely won't go for the puppy dog eyes. You knew the rules.
Anonymous #1
How have i endangered people it was just me and her
Interea
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does she live in your bubble? If not you could have passed something to her or vice versa, which will then be able to be spread amongst both of your bubbles.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Interea)
Does she live in your bubble? If not you could have passed something to her or vice versa, which will then be able to be spread amongst both of your bubbles.
She only lives on the next corridor I mean she was horny so what we supposed to do
candydiva
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry dude u must pay the price. U made choices and UK ppl are much more respective of lockdowns than we r here in southwest USA.

Look at it like this.... most on TSR are complaining about not getting any, being blown off, gf won't visit... so u r doing much btr than them!
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What a country we live in now, neighbours grassing on each other. Dreadful.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You really don't know how COVID works huh
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Exactly I hope the person gets snitched on themselves
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Urgh, another troll! There are so many on tsr at the moment. Get hobbies people!
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Yeah as much as I don't agree with OP doing it with someone in a tier 3 area in a bubble in the uni halls, idk what's up with the little snowflakes snaking them out. It's pathetic, it shows people no longer have the capacity to mind their own business.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Exactly I hope the person gets snitched on themselves
What kind of world do we live in when people who break the rules blame the person who told on them for them having to face the consequences of their actions?!
You knew it wasn’t allowed-you did it anyway.
Not much you can say to help your case really.
Anonymous #1
Urgh, another troll! There are so many on tsr at the moment. Get hobbies people!
You are a troll
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
33.98%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (727)
41.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.52%

Watched Threads