Crush on a boy down the street but I never see him out

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I went to secondary school with this boy and we spoke a couple of times when we were on the same table and a couple of times in passing but we were never friends or anything. Even though he lives down the road from me, I rarely ever see him. I've started walking my dog every single day instead of my parents and I make sure to go past his house twice since we live in a big live oval shape type of thing, I don't go out of my way to walk past his house though because that would be creepy...
I don't know how to talk to him when I rarely see him out and when I do see him I'm either inside or down the road from him. I can't go and knock on his door because like I said we're not friends and we haven't spoken since secondary school since I went to the sixth form at our secondary school and he didn't. I also don't do social media and I'm 99.9% sure he doesn't either... Any advice?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
If you ever do walk past him strike up a convo say what u been up to etc all that **** and get it going
Gillzy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I went to secondary school with this boy and we spoke a couple of times when we were on the same table and a couple of times in passing but we were never friends or anything. Even though he lives down the road from me, I rarely ever see him. I've started walking my dog every single day instead of my parents and I make sure to go past his house twice since we live in a big live oval shape type of thing, I don't go out of my way to walk past his house though because that would be creepy...
I don't know how to talk to him when I rarely see him out and when I do see him I'm either inside or down the road from him. I can't go and knock on his door because like I said we're not friends and we haven't spoken since secondary school since I went to the sixth form at our secondary school and he didn't. I also don't do social media and I'm 99.9% sure he doesn't either... Any advice?
Just be normal and ask him if he wants to walk with you next time you see him.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I also had a similar experience. I walked past a girl every morning when I went to work. We started smiling at each other, which went on for a month. Then one day I introduced myself to her. We started chatting whenever we crossed paths. But then because of COVID, I started working from home for 6 months, so I didn't get to see her. Just like you, I couldn't knock on her door, as we are not friends. But I went back to my office and have met her a few times.

Next time you see him, strike up a conversation and ask him to hang out. Things could work out for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.3%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.44%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (83)
19.58%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.43%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise