A level exam content

Watch
izzxm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m in year 13 and i was wondering when did you finish covering everything you needed to learn before A level exams? Specifically, do you think it’s possible to finish all the maths + further maths content before this December? - i have the whole year 2 stats and mechanics book, some year 2 pure maths and almost all of year 2 further maths pure book?

CaptainDuckie
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m thinking the same lmao

I seen most people say by Easter
izzxm
Rep:
?
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I’m thinking the same lmao

I seen most people say by Easter
Yeah my further maths teacher said that we’ll probably finish by march😭 which is fine but i wanted to get everything covered a bit sooner so i might just do that and see where i go to by December half term - how far are you into maths/further maths content? - aha i’m assuming you’re doing one or both of these
Advertisement
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by izzxm)
Yeah my further maths teacher said that we’ll probably finish by march😭 which is fine but i wanted to get everything covered a bit sooner so i might just do that and see where i go to by December half term - how far are you into maths/further maths content? - aha i’m assuming you’re doing one or both of these
Lmao I’ve finished pure maths already, haven’t started stats yet but no where near finished chem/bio
Let’s just try and get it done by Easter lol
Do you read ahead and stuff?
izzxm
Rep:
?
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Lmao I’ve finished pure maths already, haven’t started stats yet but no where near finished chem/bio
Let’s just try and get it done by Easter lol
Do you read ahead and stuff?
Stats + mechanics is so boring aha but the 1st year stuff is really not that difficult. I don’t really read ahead, only in further maths because i get taught by my head teacher and it just makes the lesson a lot less stressful when i know what’s being talked about aha. Honestly i just hope we can survive A levels at this point, but getting everything done by Easter would be great - that gives us 2/3 months to revise?
I still have a lot to do for sociology- my teacher always tells us how we’re 6 weeks behind in the course so that really motivating🙃.
Advertisement
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by izzxm)
Stats + mechanics is so boring aha but the 1st year stuff is really not that difficult. I don’t really read ahead, only in further maths because i get taught by my head teacher and it just makes the lesson a lot less stressful when i know what’s being talked about aha. Honestly i just hope we can survive A levels at this point, but getting everything done by Easter would be great - that gives us 2/3 months to revise?
I still have a lot to do for sociology- my teacher always tells us how we’re 6 weeks behind in the course so that really motivating🙃.
Yeah I hate stats/mechanics so flipping much!!! Never really liked it at AS level lmao, I need to start it next week though lol. Yeah let’s hope, it’s 6 months out of school, we really have it bad right now!
Nah Easter’s in April lmao so just have to get it done quick asf. I’m aiming for January though lol so I can go onto past papers
izzxm
Rep:
?
Yeah we’re in a really bad situation with lockdown and missing so much of school! I really can’t wait to get onto past papers - never thought i’d say that but i just hate looking at the same damn book and learning more things that i’ll have to remember aha
Advertisement
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by izzxm)
Yeah we’re in a really bad situation with lockdown and missing so much of school! I really can’t wait to get onto past papers - never thought i’d say that but i just hate looking at the same damn book and learning more things that i’ll have to remember aha
Ahahaha exactly 😂😂😂😂
Everyday new things lmao, so much stress😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (97)
28.36%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.87%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.01%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (35)
10.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.53%

Watched Threads