HarksJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi Guys,

A new vacancy has been published in Tesco near my area. I have failed the test multiple times in the past and need some guidance.

I searched for answers in these threads and found old answers does anyone have the latest answers???

This is my first job and I don't want to mess it up again!!
Tracey_W
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by HarksJ)
Hi Guys,

A new vacancy has been published in Tesco near my area. I have failed the test multiple times in the past and need some guidance.

I searched for answers in these threads and found old answers does anyone have the latest answers???

This is my first job and I don't want to mess it up again!!
Don't go with any old answers as not reliable.
Each vacancy will always produce a different set of online assessment questions so that no two people who did this will have same questions to answer for same job reference.

Just keep applying and you'll eventually get pass this part and then a phone interview and hopefully a invite to a work sampler day or right to induction day .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (515)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.39%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.51%

Watched Threads