Kush Singh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, excited we’re all applying for 2021 entry Biomedical science!
Ok so I just wanted to ask my likelihood of getting an offer for Biomedical sciences, if any body could help or if anyone has done/ is currently doing Biomed at uni could you help me please.

Ok so at gcse I got a 6 in bio, 7 in chem and maths. At A level, last summer I was predicted ABB (hopefully this year it will go up to AAB or AAA). My first choice is at Warwick the 4 year MBio with entry requirements AAB and then the rest of my uni choices require roughly ABB. if anyone could help me, how likely is it for me to get an offer from Warwick despite being one grade below requirements, the thing is I looked at WhatUni and it said the most popular grade achieved for the AAB course is BBB by their students at Warwick, so I don’t know if that means my chances at getting a offer are better?

Thanks guys
Last edited by Kush Singh; 1 month ago
f.ga010301
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kush Singh)
Hi guys, excited we’re all applying for 2021 entry Biomedical science!
Ok so I just wanted to ask my likelihood of getting an offer for Biomedical sciences, if any body could help or if anyone has done/ is currently doing Biomed at uni could you help me please.

Ok so at gcse I got a 6 in bio, 7 in chem and maths. At A level, last summer I was predicted ABB (hopefully this year it will go up to AAB or AAA). My first choice is at Warwick the 4 year MBio with entry requirements AAB and then the rest of my uni choices require roughly ABB. if anyone could help me, how likely is it for me to get an offer from Warwick despite being one grade below requirements, the thing is I looked at WhatUni and it said the most popular grade achieved for the AAB course is BBB by their students at Warwick, so I don’t know if that means my chances at getting a offer are better?

Thanks guys
hey, I am a student of biomedical science at London met and the entry requirements are a minimum of 112 points from 3 A levels including a C in Biology or Human Biology and at least one other science subject from Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Psychology, or a minimum of 112 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification. I also want to point out that the course is also accredited with the IBMS which is great if you want to work in the NHS after the course and it means the quality of the course is high too. It has a 95% student satisfaction rate too and personally, I think the university has a great atmosphere and lecturers are very helpful. if you want more info about the course I definitely suggest visiting the course webpage and if you have any more questions please ask! I hope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.37%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.48%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (82)
19.39%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.46%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed