Boyfriend is a disgusting people pleaser.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyfriend likes to please everyone all the time he is such a people pleaser. It’s a good thing he’s kind and open to helping everyone out but it’s getting too much . I don’t live with him but I live about 10 mins away.

He’s always allowing people to stay when they need to or when they ask and he has a lot of friends that are girls( which I’ve met) this one girl is a artist and me and her kinda fell out due to miscommunication but I don’t like her and my bf said she can do her music video in his house because he has a penthouse and it’s just pissing me off seeing it on his social media.

To make matters worse, my bf does have an issue with me not cleaning his house but then you want to invite so many people over. Why would I clean up after them? ( he don’t ask to clean after them but if It’s couple days later I’m sure there mess will still be there)

Is this a good enough excuse to leave him? What do I do? I honestly am SO PUT OFF AT HIS PEOPLE PLEASING.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Hmmmmmm interesting... I'd love to take you out for dinner
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend likes to please everyone all the time he is such a people pleaser. It’s a good thing he’s kind and open to helping everyone out but it’s getting too much . I don’t live with him but I live about 10 mins away.

He’s always allowing people to stay when they need to or when they ask and he has a lot of friends that are girls( which I’ve met) this one girl is a artist and me and her kinda fell out due to miscommunication but I don’t like her and my bf said she can do her music video in his house because he has a penthouse and it’s just pissing me off seeing it on his social media.

To make matters worse, my bf does have an issue with me not cleaning his house but then you want to invite so many people over. Why would I clean up after them? ( he don’t ask to clean after them but if It’s couple days later I’m sure there mess will still be there)

Is this a good enough excuse to leave him? What do I do? I honestly am SO PUT OFF AT HIS PEOPLE PLEASING.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago

Same thing happened to me, my boyfriend used to be like that inviting people over and he has more girl friends than boys and I talked to them thinking they were pretty cool and I come to his house one day seeing him kiss one of the girls. It's clearly frustrating you and your boyfriend is such an idiot to ask you to clean up the house, so sis leave his ASS. It's better to do it now then to see the consequence later
FRS500
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
LOOOOL the title of this thread made me LOL
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lmfao.
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hmmmmmm interesting... I'd love to take you out for dinner Hmmmmmm interesting... I'd love to take you out for dinner
An anon love story part 3...
tashkent46
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
First world problems
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Personally, I just think you’re insecure, get over it or break up... he can have friends that are girls, he wants to do good things for his friends. Do u not do that or are u a bad friend?
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Perhaps u need to have lots of friends who r boys and invite them over for a Snap/IG session at urs....
Rufus the red
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You don't need to justify leaving him to anyone other than yourself.
The bold part makes me think that you want to leave him. If so, just do it.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why does he make you clean his house?
I wouldnt want to be with anyone who couldnt even clean up after themselves in their own home. They seem helpless.
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
an anonymous love story

ngl Im a people pleaser as well and tbh your boyfriend seems nice for being kind and open but it seems like he is taking it a bit far if you know what I mean - like he has a lot of friends who are girls and that's nice that he has lots of friends but if it makes you seem left out then you should tell him how you feel.
I really suggest telling your boyfriend how you feel - with the cleaning up bit, it seems like you are doing stuff for him that you shouldn't be doing. The people who make the mess should be cleaning it up NOT you. It's not fair that you are cleaning HIS house. He should be cleaning it tbh.
Again I suggest talking to your boyfriend instead of jumping straight to leaving him and if he doesn't listen to you then leave him. That's the only thing you can do if he doesn't listen and change his ways when you talk to him.
Hope this helps lovely,
Zara x :hugs:
Last edited by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (106)
28.19%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.3%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.88%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (110)
29.26%

Watched Threads