The Student Room Group

does this guy like me?

so when i walk to school in the mornings i walk past a particular house, and i always see this boy staring at me. he looks either year 10 or 11, and we've never spoken before but every morning he always stares and smiles at me
he once tried to make conversation with me, but i was late for school so i had to tell him that we'll talk later
is this normal or does he like me?

Scroll to see replies

He likes you
I’d stick to guys your own age for now tbh...
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
I’d stick to guys your own age for now tbh...

im in year 9 he's probs like year 10
it's not like im planning on dating him though :confused:
idk about him but I'm pretty sure you like him
Original post by quick_time
idk about him but I'm pretty sure you like him

why do you think that?
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx

Oh I thought you were year 8, sorry :facepalm:

Oh I misunderstood, sorry :
why do you think that?

if it was a guy you had no interest in, what are the chances of you still wondering about him and wondering if he likes you or not? chances are, if you didn't like him you wouldn't care if he likes you or not, but here you are with a guy that barely talked to you

don't worry about it :redface:
prsom.

What difference does it make?
Reply 11

So why bother about what he thinks? You're oobviously not asking in a 'like me as a friend' way.
Reply 12
prsom.

But do you want to be friendly back to him or not? And why are you still thinking about him?
Original post by PTMalewski
What difference does it make?

it's one year :colonhash:

Original post by Surnia
So why bother about what he thinks? You're oobviously not asking in a 'like me as a friend' way.

no harm in wondering :redface:

Original post by mgi
But do you want to be friendly back to him or not? And why are you still thinking about him?

i don't mind being his friend. and i was thinking about him because i was thinking of school and stuff and he popped into my mind.
Reply 14
it's one year :colonhash:

no harm in wondering :redface:

i don't mind being his friend. and i was thinking about him because i was thinking of school and stuff and he popped into my mind.

Ok. But you are now old enough to say hello and speak to him next time you see him, right?
Original post by mgi
Ok. But you are now old enough to say hello and speak to him next time you see him, right?

well yeah, the only reason i didn't speak to him last time is because i was late for school and couldnt stop.
Reply 16

So why is this in 'Relationships' and not 'Family, Friends and Work'?
Original post by Surnia
So why is this in 'Relationships' and not 'Family, Friends and Work'?

it's just a question it's not that deep :colonhash:
Yeah he likes u
Reply 19
well yeah, the only reason i didn't speak to him last time is because i was late for school and couldnt stop.

Ok. So you know where to find him or bump into him, right? And at some level you are actually intrigued by him otherwise he would not be on your mind!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending