The Student Room Group

What are you proud of today? <33

Hi! I’m trying to spread some positivity on here so i’m going to list 3 thing I am proud I have done recently, you don’t have to say anything but we can start a positivity chain here or you can just read the things that other people have said which might inspire you, feel free to share more/less than 3 things no matter how small, they matter!! <33
1. I’m in the process of recovering from an eating disorder and today I ate half a brownie which I wouldn’t have been able to do 3 months a go
2. I learned a new song on my bass
3. I got a grade 8 in my physics exam
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I’m trying to spread some positivity on here so i’m going to list 3 thing I am proud I have done recently, you don’t have to say anything but we can start a positivity chain here or you can just read the things that other people have said which might inspire you, feel free to share more/less than 3 things no matter how small, they matter!! <33
1. I’m in the process of recovering from an eating disorder and today I ate half a brownie which I wouldn’t have been able to do 3 months a go
2. I learned a new song on my bass
3. I got a grade 8 in my physics exam

I think this is a great idea! Also congrats on your achievements 👏👏
I am grateful for:
1) Doing a sufficient amount of revision this half term.
2) Having amazing friends both on here and in real life.
3) Cycling a longer distance than I normally do.
This is a wonderful idea, thank you :smile:

I am proud of -

1) overcoming my anxiety attacks with minimal upset.
2) my boyfriend (always)
3) taking the leap and applying to university which is something I never thought I’d do!

Also I’m so proud of you for continuing on and battling your ED. Well done ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest