I don’t want to kiss anyone

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I just spent the night vibeing and talking to this guy and he seems really cool. He came up to my flat and when he went in to kiss me I squirmed. Like I kind of wanted to throw up and I can’t tell if it was the alcohol or I’m just anxious about things like this. This has happened twice now, when I boy I have been chatting to for a good while trued to kiss me and I just burst into tears. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Maybe I’m just not ready. There is also this whole thing with COVID and that doesn’t help my anxiety.
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It sounds like it could be nerves?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So don't kiss someone if you're not comfortable with it, especially if it's someone you barely know; it's not a given that that's how the evening has to end. But also don't meet up with random people during the pandemic if it's not safe to do so; you should be concerned about coronavirus.
Last edited by Surnia; 4 weeks ago
agirlcalledtheo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
It sounds like it could be nerves?
You are probably right.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just spent the night vibeing and talking to this guy and he seems really cool. He came up to my flat and when he went in to kiss me I squirmed. Like I kind of wanted to throw up and I can’t tell if it was the alcohol or I’m just anxious about things like this. This has happened twice now, when I boy I have been chatting to for a good while trued to kiss me and I just burst into tears. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Maybe I’m just not ready. There is also this whole thing with COVID and that doesn’t help my anxiety.
You are not ready for this. It takes time to mature!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Price kissing your pillow or a wall
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (658)
33.57%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (832)
42.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (381)
19.44%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed