Want more information about this university?

Accommodation help- University of Manchester

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
My friend and I are looking to live together for the rest of the academic year for various circumstances and plan to move out of our current tenancies to do so. Does anyone know anywhere that does 1 bedroom apartments/studios that 2 people can live in with a lounge area and that may still be offering places from now to the end of the academic year?
Thanks in advance!
JoanneN
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
My friend and I are looking to live together for the rest of the academic year for various circumstances and plan to move out of our current tenancies to do so. Does anyone know anywhere that does 1 bedroom apartments/studios that 2 people can live in with a lounge area and that may still be offering places from now to the end of the academic year?
Thanks in advance!
I know someone who lives at 121 Princess Street ( run by Dwell) in a one bed apartment (tiny but lovely) and I think they still have availability. Quite expensive but just about affordable if you split the bill in half.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (494)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (612)
41.52%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (300)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.61%

Watched Threads