elloell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So for our english GCSE we have to make a speech on a topic in the form of "Why...." for example "Why musicals are enjoyable". Obviously that is not a good one it is just for example haha. I really cannot think of a topic to do and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help? I would maybe like one to do with politics or big issues going on. Thank you I am really stuck!
Arthur Rollin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
topic : why peoples must stay in their house because of corona ??
Arthur Rollin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
why must children go to school ???
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why are children living in food poverty in 2020 in the UK.Why do MP's have subsidised meals.Why does America elect such old leaders.Why is homelessness so high in the UK and why is accepted by the public.
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Scotney)
Why are children living in food poverty in 2020 in the UK.Why do MP's have subsidised meals.Why does America elect such old leaders.Why is homelessness so high in the UK and why is accepted by the public.
To be honest pick something you care about or find interesting yourself and are prepared to research.Why does the USA election matter to the UK?Why does extinction rebellion exist?Why do so many young people support Greta Thunberg?Why should we support the Arts through lockdown?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.31%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.23%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.78%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.32%
No - I live at home during term anyway (111)
29.37%

Watched Threads