nickij
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Sent off applications for paramedic science 2021 and now wondering when we will hear back. Applied UWE, UEA, NTU, Brookes, LJM. Post here if you get any interviews and where!
adnan877
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi there im going to apply for paramedic science too! Just wanted to know if you added driving to your personal statement?
University of East Anglia
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nickij)
Sent off applications for paramedic science 2021 and now wondering when we will hear back. Applied UWE, UEA, NTU, Brookes, LJM. Post here if you get any interviews and where!
Hi nickij congratulations on submitting your application. We're delighted you're interested in studying at UEA. We are processing applications in the coming weeks and will be in touch as soon as we can. In the mean-time, have you visited our Virtual Open Day? https://virtualopenday.uea.ac.uk/student-registration
EmilyLemon12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ive applied to LJM, UWE, NTU, Bournemouth and London St George’s I sent my application in on Monday and received an interview for Bournemouth on Friday just waiting to hear back from the best but I’m so excited
EmilyLemon12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by adnan877)
Hi there im going to apply for paramedic science too! Just wanted to know if you added driving to your personal statement?
I didn’t to mine, I think it’s something to mention in the interview. I couldn’t find a way to slip it into my personal statement
nickij
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by EmilyLemon12)
Ive applied to LJM, UWE, NTU, Bournemouth and London St George’s I sent my application in on Monday and received an interview for Bournemouth on Friday just waiting to hear back from the best but I’m so excited
Congrats on Bournemouth, I've heard I've got an interview at NTU, nothing from UWE yet
Adele_H
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi nickij, I've also applied to UEA, but I have yet to hear back from them. It probably won't be long though. I also applied to Gloucestershire, Worcester, Swansea & Plymouth. I've only received an interview from Plymouth so far, and that's on the 25th November.

Good luck!
Adele
habeexah
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I haven't yet sent off my application since I'm still deciding what unis to put down. I definitely have UEA, UWE and NTU.Also good look to you ans everyone else applying for paramedic science. XD
ellies3002
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i sent my application on the 13th of nov, i applied to NTU, Hull, UWE, Portsmouth + Oxford Brookes. i know it's going to be a while to hear back but i refresh ucas track so many times a day haha
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellies3002)
i sent my application on the 13th of nov, i applied to NTU, Hull, UWE, Portsmouth + Oxford Brookes. i know it's going to be a while to hear back but i refresh ucas track so many times a day haha
hi ellies3002

It is great that you've considered us as one of your choices for Paramedic Science.

If you haven't already, have you considered attending one of our virtual open days? Its a great opportunity for you to ask any questions which you may have - https://www.hull.ac.uk/choose-hull/s...t-us/open-days

All the best with your application

Emily
University of Hull Student Representative
Last edited by Uni of Hull Students; 1 month ago
EmilyLemon12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The interview options tend to me emailed to you so far Bournemouth and St George’s have got back to offer interviews. Bournemouth interview didn’t show on track and St George’s only showed a couple of hours after they had emailed me about it
MariaHBurr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Applied on 21st Oct to Bournemouth, Hertfordshire, UAE, Anglia Ruskin and Coventry and got interviews for Bournemouth, Anglia Ruskin and Coventry so far. Haven't heard back from the other 2 yet. Interviews in a week!!!!
Last edited by MariaHBurr; 1 month ago
Emilyb1201
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Applied in early Oct to UWE, Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes and Brighton. Heard back from UWE and Portsmouth. Has anyone applied to Brighton and heard anything back?
ellies3002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emilyb1201)
Applied in early Oct to UWE, Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes and Brighton. Heard back from UWE and Portsmouth. Has anyone applied to Brighton and heard anything back?
How long did UWE + Portsmouth take to get back to you? And i didn't apply to brighton but i live there and it's a really great city so if u have any questions about the city feel free to ask me
ellies3002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The interview options tend to me emailed to you so far Bournemouth and St George’s have got back to offer interviews. Bournemouth interview didn’t show on track and St George’s only showed a couple of hours after they had emailed me about it
oh wow okay thank you and congrats + good luck on the interviews!
Emilyb1201
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long did UWE + Portsmouth take to get back to you? And i didn't apply to brighton but i live there and it's a really great city so if u have any questions about the city feel free to ask me
UWE was quite quick. I got a response from Portsmouth on Saturday and I have an interview in January as this was the only available month.
nickij
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Emilyb1201)
UWE was quite quick. I got a response from Portsmouth on Saturday and I have an interview in January as this was the only available month.
Good luck for your Portsmouth interview. When are UWE interviewing? I havent heard anything from them
HHJ11
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations on the interviews!

When did SGUL notify you that you had an interview and when did you apply to SGUL?
5thchild
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My daughter has applied to UWE, Greenwich, Oxford Brookes, Portsmouth and Bournemouth. Has interviews with UWE and Greenwich so far 😀 but not heard from OB or Portsmouth and a rejection from Bournemouth 🙁
HHJ11
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 5thchild)
My daughter has applied to UWE, Greenwich, Oxford Brookes, Portsmouth and Bournemouth. Has interviews with UWE and Greenwich so far 😀 but not heard from OB or Portsmouth and a rejection from Bournemouth 🙁
Congratulations!

When is their interview at Greenwich?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
12.9%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (21)
22.58%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (41)
44.09%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (16)
17.2%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.23%

Watched Threads