x.hannah.xx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
ok so basically im in year nine nd i ave to pick my classes for gcse and i hve no idea what to pick we have to pick math english and science and PE as they are all core subjects but PE i am definatly sorry for my spelling n e ways im definality picking textiles and we get 3 options and i have 2 more to pick
also
i have to choose between history religous studies and georgphy and i want to pick religous studies or georphy but i dont know what one please help
studybean:b
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by x.hannah.xx)
ok so basically im in year nine nd i ave to pick my classes for gcse and i hve no idea what to pick we have to pick math english and science and PE as they are all core subjects but PE i am definatly sorry for my spelling n e ways im definality picking textiles and we get 3 options and i have 2 more to pick
also
i have to choose between history religous studies and georgphy and i want to pick religous studies or georphy but i dont know what one please help
Hey!
You could pick up a text book for geo and rs and flick through it and see if you like um or not. If you're doing aqa religious studies I would pick it because its a really easy subject you just need to remeber some key defiitions and quotes. But you should choose the ones that you get higher marks in and don't find totally boring, btw im doing tetiles too, super fun but theory can drag, it's pretty staghtforward tho.
Ellie098
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Choose the one you think you'll enjoy more and do well in. Its far more easier to concentrate and work hard if you enjoy what you're learning about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (781)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (366)
19.72%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed